Account Executive - SaaS / Energy Analytics
Artis Energy Intelligence (AEI) is seeking experienced sales professionals to expand its presence in the Northeast. We are expecting to see explosive growth over the next 18 months and have immediate openings. The ideal candidate for this job is an independent thinker that can adapt and learn quickly, knows how to develop and close deals and stays focused on achieving results. It is also imperative that you can work effectively independently as well as part of an agile team. We’re a young company and fast-growing company and, occasionally, you will need to wear multiple hats, do things you haven’t done before and break out of your comfort zone. We’re looking for self-motivated people that are hungry, so if this sounds like you then we encourage you to apply.
- Secure SaaS subscriptions and develop long-term profitable business for AEI through proactive business development and management of AEI resources based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
- Maximize customer relationship & build loyalty.
- Business Development including hunting new business and expanding existing business.
- Generate profitable sales and ensure quality & profitability in delivery.
- Expand our market share by taking responsibility for your business.
- Add and maintain relevant information in Salesforce CRM.
- Work with the Analysts, Auditors and other members of the AEI team to provide a great customer experience.
- Strong background in sales with demonstrated abilities to take ownership of business and close sales.
- 3–7 years of experience selling SaaS solutions to mid-market as well as enterprise clients. C-Suite business relationships in Fortune 2000.
- Previous experience with Building Controls, Cloud, IoT Energy Analytics or Energy Management highly beneficial.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be driven to succeed.
- Demonstrated experience in Teamwork & Collaboration; Negotiation & mediation; Problem solving & Strategic thinking and Presentation & communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Location and Benefits
- Located within Northeast.
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, dental plan, paid time off and 401k.
Please fill out the form below