Artis Energy Intelligence is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will assist our operations and project teams in organizing our ongoing projects. The position reports to the Director of Field Operations. The project coordinator will monitor project plans and budgets. S/he will organize and participate in meetings with stakeholders to ensure project delivery and perform administrative tasks for the Director and the executive team.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study is preferred. A combination of education and appropriate on-the-job experience may also be considered.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Schedule, organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Keep and distribute meeting minutes to all project team members.
- Document and follow up on important action items and decisions from meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Undertake project tasks as required by the Director or project manager.
- Ensure project documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Update client accounts in Salesforce regularly.
- Ensure that subcontractors and consultants keep their eligibility requirements current (W-9s, CORIs, COIs, etc.).
- Track AP subcontractor and consultant invoices for the Director.
- Provide weekly billing support for the Director.
- Assist the business analysts team in gathering required documents and files during project stages.
- Maintain the Salesforce projects milestone Gantt calendar.
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed by the Director and executive team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field of study is preferred or three years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using operations and/or project management software.
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel to project sites for meetings.
Location & Benefits
- Located within commuting distance of our Middletown, CT office.
- Full-time salaried position with benefits package including health coverage, dental plan, paid time off and 401k.
Please fill out the form below